Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I've been busy, like a bee, and I haven't fully prepped my California pics.
But here are some Halloween costumes that I think are pretty neat:


You could be a JELLYFISH! (this is pretty easy to make)


Or a ROBOT FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!


Or a BOOK-WORM!!


Or you could be an APPLE WITH A WORM!!


Or a GINGERBREAD MAN!!


Or you could be a GARDEN GNOME!


PAC-MAN and GHOST!!


I have no idea how this guy rides a bicycle in that costume.


ARMY MEN!! Cool idea!!


E.T.  :)


And this one is CRAZY complicated, but really awesome.
And I HAD TO include this neat video of "Glow Stick Figure" costumes. I love the hat and the briefcase!


That's all for now! I have to run away to school!

Disclaimer:
All of these images were found online over years of searching for costume ideas. 
None of them are owned by me. 
Some of them are from coolest-handmade-costumes.com 
I just don't have time to search for each individual picture at the moment.
If you see a pic and know where it is from, message me at info@andymcparrot.com

4 comments:

  1. my favourite is pacman...would LOVE to go as that with a bunch of friends all different colours with the ghosts and all! :D

    love your blog btw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a ghost would be so fun! I just think ghosts are really funny in general: the way they say HOO HOO, wearing bedsheets... even a poltergeist could be cool, if you trained it to do chores... imagine that? you get home and the laundry is done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! and thank you for the kind words!! :) I'm so happy that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pacman and book worm baby are my favourite ones!

    ReplyDelete