- Will Alsop, locally he is best known for designing "The Tabletop" at OCAD... or, as I like to call it "The Giant Stapler"...

Les Klein’s idea for transforming the Gardiner Expressway was striking, and sensible! Everyone has talked about tearing it down, or building an underground road, or some other idea that seems like a lot of work and a lot of money. But Les proposes that we build a garden over the Gardiner.

It would cost a fraction of the price of tearing the whole highway down, it would allow people to walk or bike to work, and it would be constructed without interrupting normal traffic flow. The idea of riding my bike along that route seems pretty cool, and personally, it’s an idea that I’d like to see materialize. You could also have picnic lunches there, and we all know how much I love picnics!
Here we are infront of the Panasonic plasma screen TVs... Full of the starry night sky...
No comments:
Post a Comment