Thursday, December 29, 2011

In the gloaming...





There was a lot of "Sweet Caroline" around the campfire the summer this commercial came out:


Top 10 Favorite Campfire Songs
  1.  Hasn’t Hit Me Yet – Blue Rodeo
  2. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
  3. Bobcaygeon – The Tragically Hip
  4. Harvest Moon - Neil Young
  5. Country Roads - John Denver
  6. Looking Out My Backdoor - CCR
  7. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
  8. Layla - Eric Clapton
  9. Brian Wilson – The Barenaked Ladies
  10. Wonderwall - Oasis
  11.  Hotel California - The Eagles
  12. Tiny Dancer - Elton John
  13. Extreme - More Than Words
OK, I lied there are more than 10... I already thought of 3 more, but I have to stop!
The more I think about it the longer the list will become! 

My name is ANDY, and I AM CANADIAN!! WOO!

1 comment:

  1. Where were you during these pictures? It looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete