So, it's happened!
I am moving into my new apartment this week!
Besides being super happy and relieved, my mind is turning with thoughts of interior decoration.
And really, it's mostly fantasy, because my paychecks will be eaten up by un-fantastical but necessary items like cleaning supplies and tupperware.
I've saved a lot of pictures of "home ideas" while traveling the interweb and
the first aesthetic I look to is very bright and clean, natural fibers, and aged, painted wood,
old books, vintage items, and colorful splashes (especially red and light blue).
(image source unknown)
(image via iwishihadanocean)
(image via januarymidnight)
(image found here)
(image found here)
(image found on pinterst)
(image source unknown)
(image via ffffound)
(image found here)
(image found here)
(image via stylizimo)
(image via unidentifiedlifestyle)
(image via sharptongue)
(image via myblackbook)
And since the holidays are coming up soon I think of green boughs and gold twinkling lights...
(image source unknown)
(image via charandthecity)
(image via charandthecity)
(image via peacefullydoesit)
(image via iwishihadanocean)
(image via januarymidnight)
(image found here)
(image found here)
(image found on pinterst)
(image source unknown)
(image via ffffound)
(image found here)
(image found here)
(image via stylizimo)
(image via unidentifiedlifestyle)
(image via sharptongue)
(image via myblackbook)
And since the holidays are coming up soon I think of green boughs and gold twinkling lights...
(image source unknown)
(image via charandthecity)
(image via charandthecity)
(image via peacefullydoesit)



















Congrats Andy. Gorgeous Concepts! Love Aunt Chris xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! btw I like that look too
ReplyDeletehttp://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/post/990855440
http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/post/13930212746
http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/post/12680684067