Monday, February 6, 2012

Taking Notes


{My grandparent's backyard}

How I love the internet. How I love discovering through it. 
I am constantly reminded  that this world is amazing 
and that there's so much being done to fight against the problems we face as a planet.  

Please take the hour to watch this documentary. It's fantastic, and very inspiring.
Let me tell you, I was taking notes.






{These are all pictures from the little garden I had in my grand-parent's backyard.  I grew lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and all kinds of herbs. The romaine lettuce grew almost 4 feet high!}

{My grand-mother planted these for me, she knows I love daisies.}

Everything I am discovering right now is making my goal clearer and reinforcing it's possibility. Later this week I will be posting more about permaculture, farming, and sustainability.


"When you want something, 
all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it"
- Paolo Coelho -

No comments:

Post a Comment