Dr. Benson Honeydew and his trusty assistant Beeker demonstrate the proper use of the
"Decide O'Meter":
When you pull on the lever, the "Decide O'Meter" spins around to determine your inner-most thoughts and desires. The blinking satellite held by Beeker reads your brain-waves and communicates the patterns to the main processing unit causing it to land on such things as "Take a Shot!", and "Take a Provocative Photo with Beeker and Honeydew".
Halloween 2009
When you pull on the lever, the "Decide O'Meter" spins around to determine your inner-most thoughts and desires. The blinking satellite held by Beeker reads your brain-waves and communicates the patterns to the main processing unit causing it to land on such things as "Take a Shot!", and "Take a Provocative Photo with Beeker and Honeydew".
Halloween 2009
What am I going to be for Halloween this year?
I think I'm going to try and be one of these guys:

No comments:
Post a Comment