Friday, July 9, 2010

What's in Your Pocket?

Hey, hey, no dirty jokes! I don't wanna hear anything about pocket pool, or bananas in pockets, unless you really do have a banana in your pocket, and I mean the fruit kind.

At IdeaCity I asked my friend Yousry what he had in his pocket. Instead of magical treasures (such as I have) he had normal type things, which I will list below. Because they were so normal I have decided to make two lists of pocket items: one for reality and one for imaginary. Reality vs. Imaginary!!

1. George Castanza Oversize Wallet / Wombat (I'm in a silly mood today!)

2. Lemon Raspberry Halls / Sweet Melting Jewels

3. Blackberry / Old School Walkie Talkie

4. Coins / Magic Wishing Change for the Fountain

5. Nothing / Room for Treasure!!

2 comments:

  1. That is quite awesome... (the room for treasure).

    As I generally never have anything in my pockets because I use my man purse (camera bag) I like the idea of saving my pockets for some kind of future treasure stash.

    ReplyDelete