This is an ode to the tasty desserts I ate over the holiday!
My favorite are shortbread and gingerbread cookies with a cup of tea.
This is also dedicated to my friends who love baking!
Here is a link to the recipe for Caroline Swift's Winter Cherry Brownies,
and a link to an amazing blog called Design*Sponge.
I visit this blog regularly when I need inspiration and want to
dream about making things and crafting things...
It's really great and inspirational. You should check it out.
I wish you sweet dreams with this amazing animation clip by Kristen Lepore!
(The "unwrapping" part is so cute!)
1. photo from Martha Stewart
2. Winter Cherry Brownies by Caroline Swift
3. Deer cupcakes from Baked NYC
4. Cake Train tin from Lakeland




LOVE IT!!! That's for when I get to the next level in baking and food geekery!! :)
ReplyDeletewow the cupcake video is incredible, I wonder how long it took to create from start to finish!
ReplyDelete