There are some people who live in a dream world,
and some who face reality,
and then there are those who turn one into the other....
and some who face reality,
and then there are those who turn one into the other....
Hello peeps! I'm BACK and I'm finally feeling better!
I've been home sick with tonsilitis, surviving on a diet of chicken soup and clementines and garlic cloves.
I'm smelly and whiney and wrapped up like a mummy in my blankets on the couch.
Today, after 3 days of being sick, I waved the little white flag and went to the walk-in clinic.
I am happy to announce that I'm starting to feel better.
Regardless of sickness, I'd like to write about the Paul Buceta Pool Party 2010
which took place in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:
It was an amazing and inspiring week, almost like a "Mind Camp".
I was surrounded by so many amazing people, and every day felt like a whirlwind of creative activity.
I'm so thankful that I was able to go, and
I still haven't stopped spinning from the positive effects of this event.
Vasko and I were ARE a dream-team.
I can't wait to show you some of the shots. It's time to help Vasko edit!
Time for tunes and zen-ning out with tons of chips and massive mugs of tea!
Cue music video and GO!!
This shot was taken by Kris Josef
GRR! with Julie Marsland
This shot was taken by Gord Weber
This was taken by Gord Weber too. It's all of us on the final day!
Annie Silvestri and me
With the amazing make-up artist Monica Kalra
Me and The Michailidis!! photo by Gord Weber
The ever-lovely Irina and I... Photo by Kris Josef
Smiling with Jason Hendricks of Ambient Photography
Time to leave for home with Peter, Andy Squared, and Kareem King









No comments:
Post a Comment