Multifaceted musings from a fashion-forward non-conformist.
Well, maybe it is a good thing you left your phone..rest up my dear and get ready for the pj party!<3 your cute pics!!
Martian Telephone is the best children's television ever. I'll be imitating that skit well into the old age home:P - Thanks for that.
LOL!! There is another skit with a computer. I laughed at it because it reminded me of teaching my Opa and Oma how to use one. That was awesome.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHKIdup5Lo
Well, maybe it is a good thing you left your phone..rest up my dear and get ready for the pj party!
ReplyDelete<3 your cute pics!!
Martian Telephone is the best children's television ever. I'll be imitating that skit well into the old age home:P - Thanks for that.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! There is another skit with a computer. I laughed at it because it reminded me of teaching my Opa and Oma how to use one. That was awesome.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHKIdup5Lo