I am in the process of totally gutting my room and creating a space where I can do art. It's taken a long time to get it to this point, and it's finally happening!
It's left me REALLY TIRED so today, I will just post some easy stuff about cute little creatures. Cuteness always works, right?
Hey Wow! Look! It's me!
THIS little hamster loves to eat, and wiggle his feet!
Next I wanted to post that vid of the hamster eating popcorn on a piano. But I couldn't find a clip WITHOUT really irritating music in the background, so I gave up.
Instead, here's a koala with cute wiggly ears. He's being tickled!!! This vid was sent to me by Hannah.
THANK YOU HANNAH!!
And this unbelieveably cute creature, a Pygmy Jerboa, reminds me of that little baby robot from "*Batteries Not Included".
Ok. Off I run. Later!!
Photo Credits:
White bunny from Lolpix.com
photo of robot from *Batteries Not Included




Too cute, Great collection...
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Mario! I have lots of funny critter pics. I'm going to post another one about owls soon.
ReplyDelete