Nature is fascinating, and sometimes a little bit strange. Who knew spiders were so prone to addiction?
SPIDERS ON DRUGS
Bugs are pretty weird, and so is this next short clip written and co-produced by Isabella Rosellini. There are many more in her "Green Porno" series including ones about the Bee, the Worm, and the Spider. After the first series came out the feedback was so positive that she made more about sea creatures.
I have to say, I love the fact that she is doing this, and I would love to hang out with her for one afternoon, in a garden, with giant pieces of paper and some tape... oh, and a camera...
BED BUGS
I can't remember where I found the bug pics. I tried googling them and to no avail. Sowwie.


The spider video is hilarious, it starts off all educational then your like what...LOL
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget the first time I watched that. At first I was nostalgic, remembering "Hinterland Who's Who" when it was on tv (was it on TVO?), but then when I saw the hammock... well... :D
ReplyDelete