Let me take you on a tour of my
imaginary house, and my imaginary garden.
Welcome!
Lavender fields forever.
An old door that leads to the secret garden.
And this mossy walkway leads to a farm house or shed.
What would I keep inside it? The lawnmower? That sounds kind of boring.
Maybe I'd use it for cool gardening things, like drying leaves, and making seeds, and growing baby plants.
Maybe I would have my studio inside.
Or a place to hide the dead bodies use as a guest house.
A girl can dream, right?
Photo Credits:
1. thecherryblossomgirl.com
2. found via weheartit.com
3. My search did not match any documents, BUT I think it was from a real estate site at the time
4. My search did not match any documents
5. photo by Alvaro Munoz-Aycuens
6. My search did not match any documents
7. My search did not match any documents (but I am almost 100% sure it was from Martha Stewart)
8. My search did not match any documents
9. My search did not match any documents
10. bing.com
* It's too bad that I can't find some of the pics. I've been saving images for so long and some of them are now un-findable. IF you know who took the pic, please send me a message and let me know so I can write it in here. Thanks!










Oh my gosh...these pictures are looks so much beautiful and I really got to know how beautiful nature is!
ReplyDeleteso pretty!!! i want them all
ReplyDelete