While I was in Chicago I was told of a mysterious pizza shop that served magical pizza.
Legend has it that it haunts your dreams.
Forever!!!
Legend has it that it haunts your dreams.
Forever!!!
I was skeptical.
How could a pizza haunt you? Does it wear a sheet and go "Hoo Hoo!" in the middle of the night? Does it glide through the halls of your home, rattling chains and causing objects to fly about?
I was to destined to find out.
Giordano's makes deep dish double crust stuffed pizza.
Yes.
It is exactly as yummy as it sounds.
We had a spinach pizza, but we added Italian sausage and mushrooms.
We also ordered a thin crust Hawaiian pizza.
NOM NOM NOM
And so, that night as I slept, a little pizza ghost crept into my room. And he snuggled up to me and made me dream of yummy gooey saucy crunchy pizza....
The End.






Ha ha ha... I luv it... Poltergeist slice, Deep dish apparition, Paranormal pizza... Ok ok I'll stop...lol
ReplyDeleteHas the pizza been haunting you too? :)
ReplyDelete