If you havn't noticed by now, I love music.
... by "love" I mean LOVE...
Like all-consuming, in-me-with-every-breath, energizing, feel-it-in-your-naughty-bits, OhMyGodI'mGonnaGoCrazy kind of love...
Like all-consuming, in-me-with-every-breath, energizing, feel-it-in-your-naughty-bits, OhMyGodI'mGonnaGoCrazy kind of love...
I love discovering new songs and I play them over and over in my iPhone, and then I give them a break. There's such a revolving door of music that I literally have a chronological soundtrack to my life.
Everyone has songs that remind them of various times and people, and that would make a really interesting blog post for tomorrow: Music Monday!
For now, I'll post all the deliciousness I've been zoning out to. Some new and some old.
I listen to, and appreciate, EVERYTHING but recently I've been getting heavy into:::::
This is an older tune, but I love to sing to it! And I remember shooting THIS PIC in Dominican Republic to it.
"In and Out of Love" - Armin Van Buuren feat. Sharon del Adel
And now this one is a good follow up song.
It makes me think about cruising with the windows open on a hot summer day:
"In My Memory" - DJ Tiesto
And THIS is a good follow up song to that one.
(My elderly computer's CD thing is broken so I can't make CD's. But if I coulddddd!!!)
THIS song reminds me of being in Chicago with my friend Mario, and we had it BLASTING in the car after Lollapalooza while we waited 20 minutes in the drive through line up for White Castle. I don't know why we were in line for that long, but we were hardly paying attention and dancing our faces off.
"HI MARIO!! YOU'RE AWESOME!"
"Southern Sun" - Paul Oakenfold (DJ Tiesto remix)
Now that you've been introduced to this lovely dreamy world of trance, here's some more recent stuff:
"Ancient World (Roger Shah Long Haul Flight)" - Roger Shah & Signum
And I think everyone can appreciate this one:
"Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit) - Tim Berg
**Tim Berg IS Avicii BTW, just in case it ever comes up in Quiz Night**
And now that you've heard that, listen to this crunchy remix sent to me by my friend Rod:
"Seek Bromance (Porter Robinson Remix)" - Tim Berg
This is what I JUST listened to. It's pretty. Give it a go.
Matt Zo - Near The End (Original Mix)
For now, I'll post all the deliciousness I've been zoning out to. Some new and some old.
I listen to, and appreciate, EVERYTHING but recently I've been getting heavy into:::::
This is an older tune, but I love to sing to it! And I remember shooting THIS PIC in Dominican Republic to it.
"In and Out of Love" - Armin Van Buuren feat. Sharon del Adel
And now this one is a good follow up song.
It makes me think about cruising with the windows open on a hot summer day:
"In My Memory" - DJ Tiesto

And THIS is a good follow up song to that one.
(My elderly computer's CD thing is broken so I can't make CD's. But if I coulddddd!!!)
THIS song reminds me of being in Chicago with my friend Mario, and we had it BLASTING in the car after Lollapalooza while we waited 20 minutes in the drive through line up for White Castle. I don't know why we were in line for that long, but we were hardly paying attention and dancing our faces off.
"HI MARIO!! YOU'RE AWESOME!"
"Southern Sun" - Paul Oakenfold (DJ Tiesto remix)
Now that you've been introduced to this lovely dreamy world of trance, here's some more recent stuff:
"Ancient World (Roger Shah Long Haul Flight)" - Roger Shah & Signum
And I think everyone can appreciate this one:
"Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit) - Tim Berg
**Tim Berg IS Avicii BTW, just in case it ever comes up in Quiz Night**
And now that you've heard that, listen to this crunchy remix sent to me by my friend Rod:
"Seek Bromance (Porter Robinson Remix)" - Tim Berg
This is what I JUST listened to. It's pretty. Give it a go.
Matt Zo - Near The End (Original Mix)








No comments:
Post a Comment