Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sashay Chantay

Meet Maddy
Model / Actress / Lawyer / Minx


Meet Me
Artist / Lover of Grapefruit and Jean-Luc Picard / Weirdo


We've never met.
But we will today! 


We are Facebook friends - She's one of those people I've come to know over time,
and I know she's gonna be just as hilarious in real life.
How long have we been FB friends? Maybe 4 years? 
It's like having a pen-pal in the same city!

 
Tonight we're going to be busy at Muzik, busy being FIERCE!







She is one of the funniest people I know. When we get into a dialogue everything turns into nonsense.
What will happen when we meet? Will the world implode? Will we spontaneaously combust? 
Will we both negate one another in such close proximity and dissappear into a cloud of smoke? 
*POOF*



Will I get shy? Will I not know what to say?
What if she doesn't like me? What if I have something in my teeth? LOL

(and this picture below reminds me of so many people, for no particular reason at all... reminds me of Chantelle, Marco, and big Monica)


Ok, peeps. Gotta go get ready now!! Enjoy laser turtles.


No comments:

Post a Comment