Oh, le sigh.
To be on a boat, sur un bateau, sur l'ocean, sous la soleil...
il bianco e il nero dell'abbronzatura
The pin-up art of Elvgren
I'm pretty sure this was Oscar De La Renta!
Cute geometric shirt in the Lacoste window
Shorts by Ralph Lauren
Boat images found here
Awesome dress found online about 3 years ago. Don't know who made it, but I loves it.
Pants by Donna Karen
Photo by Lupi Spuma
Brooke Banx in a cute sailor outfit
Swimsuit by Strenesse Blue
Starfish barette by Dreams By The Sea
Photo by Shannon Brooke
Image found here














Beyond the Sea is one of my favourite tunes...thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteCarmine
You're welcome Carmine! Next week I plan on posting some more of my jazzy fun music. Lately I've been on such an electro and house kick. If you have any special requests please let me know! :)
ReplyDeleteGetting excited for the Amigos Boat cruise eh?
ReplyDeleteI'll see you there for sure
Thanks Andy, How about another Boby Darin hit, "Mack the Knife"? Grazie, Bella.
ReplyDeleteCarmine
@ Cousin Alex - YEAH!!! So excited!! :)
ReplyDelete@ Carmine - Will do, just for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! Pinup glamour! *THUMBS UP!*
ReplyDeleteDOUBLE THUMBS UP!! :)
ReplyDelete