Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's All Happening...


It's Music Monday. 
I'm learning guitar.
And here a few of my favorite acoustic melodies.

First, I know how to play this song 
*high-five to me*


"Caught a bolt of lightning, cursed the day he let it go"


I really like songs with banjos in them. And accordions. And chimes.
Magical and summery.

 This song is saturated with memory. 
I wrote about it in my journal. Glad I caught it! ;)


And the newest song to my library, it's really beautiful to sing to,


And I'll leave today on a lovely sweet note. Get out there in that sunshine!!







Love, Me

2 comments:

  1. Suggestion: On a future music Monday, you should post a video of yourself playing the guitar and singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Almost forgot to post this for you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl4UGT21jt8

    Older stuff but it's awesome if you haven't heard them before.

    ReplyDelete