Sometimes things disguise themselves as food. But they are NOT food.
Like this burger over here. It's not a burger at all.
It's a bunch of PILLOWS!! (found here)
I think that pillows really want attention! (found here)
And then there are these wonderful crochet sculptures made by BeNice2Mice
How would you like to lay down on a giant sunny-side-up egg?
This shag carpet is by Valentina Audrito
And I saved the best for last.
After lazing around on your egg carpet you can fall asleep in a









Wicked post Andy! I remember seeing similar pillows, bed, couches posted elsewhere before. Back then I thought to myself "when I move out I'm totally getting these for my place". Unfortunately memory sucks and I now have none of these at my place.
ReplyDeleteGuess it's never too late to start.
I remember seeing pillows like these online somewhere in the past. I told myself back then that I must buy them for my place. Too bad my memory sucks, but thanks for the reminder! LOL
ReplyDeleteWe should make them!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic idea, however I wouldn't know where to start.
ReplyDeleteHow bout I supply the material and I watch you make them? Jk, I will try to help.
Oh and we should make some edible stuff too hahahaha