And this is why I shall use images, and point form, to describe the events of the cottage weekend.
- We were so far north that I was expecting to see a moose, or a bear.Or a mountie.
- went canoeing!! YEAH!!
- Saturday afternoon I went jogging. I didn't see any wildlife, but I did hear a crow.
- Roasting marshmallows = awesome.
- Jay + ribs = YUMMY
- I am not a fan of Rosemount shiraz, and I had a bit too much of it last night. Bit = understatement
I love being up North, roaming around the place like a feral child... It's too early for frogs and turtles unfortunately, but fortunately too early for mosquitoes and black flies.
And everything looks pretty barren, no leaves yet. Too chilly for yoga on the dock...
Anyhow, last night was F-U-N!
Last night was about roaming and marshmallows and drinking and music,
Last night was about roaming and marshmallows and drinking and music,
and dancing? I think we/I was dancing...
hmmm...
*Andy thinks, and then draws a blank, and then her thoughts turn to marshmallows again*
I have the extensive vocabulary of a parrot right now. I can say "cracker" if I think about it really hard. And since I can't share through writing, I've posted some descriptive pictures instead:
So that was me last night. Tra-la-laaaa!!
However, this morning I felt like I was at the bottom of the sea. A floored, frail creature.
Like flattened gum on the sidewalk:
Like a miserable pancake:
Like this sad fish, trying to blend into it's surroundings:
There are several factors contributing to this weakened state, but I know why I was totally exhausted!
;) YAY!:











LOL <3
ReplyDelete