Sunday, February 27, 2011

Catching My Attention


Shoes are great. Boots are great.
I admittedly do not have a "thing" for bags and purses.
Jewelry is always thrilling.
BUT FOR ME,
for some reason,
...lingerie...

It gets me racing.
I love it all, from sheer delicate fabrics,
to thick chunky embroidery,
and barely-there wispy lace.


My lingerie collection is going to take a really long time to catalogue. 
It's been present everywhere I look,
like my eyes are just SEEKING this stuff out!

So here, my lovely and dear friends, are some of the things I've been stumbling across.

BUT

I am going to have to limit the pictures to a theme. WHY?
Because there is too much ground to cover in the realm of intimate wear and I must choose.

Here we go!
(and of course we must play a song to set the tone)








 



I found this leather corset in Zurich. YUM.



"Sweety" boots by LaRare, Paris


Shoes by Jimmy Choo (I think?)



And yesterday I found this dress from Bordelle
And THIS and THIS and THIS!
My heart stopped for a moment. 
Like, wow...


After looking at all that lingerie, I think I'm going to go to my room and take a nap. Yeah. A nap...
...for 10 minutes.... 
*shifty eyes*
*andy runs upstairs*
*and eats some chocolate*

4 comments:

  1. fun post!
    Here is a new Agent Provocateur mini video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfekqFrlZNc&playnext=1&list=PL9C36F1699F0D551D

    ReplyDelete