A musical trip through sections of my life is an excellent topic for a blog post, but it would take me longer than one evening to write, so I'll just carry on the electronic theme and go with
CRUNCHY ELECTRO BEATS
I'll start you off with something cute, bouncy, and happy. I found this through Elizabeth!!
I found this song last summer when chilling with my homeslice Reuben, playing Settlers of Catan, drinking Manhattans, and getting into mischief.
I thank Peter for introducing me to this one:
**Steve Aoki's in Toronto May 28!!**
This song is AWESOME to dance to:
I found this song through TammySzu on Youtube. She has AWESOME tracks. I'm such a fan of hers.
And this last one is like a sweet dream.
It will forever remind me of Kage and last year's Pride festivities.








OMG!?!?! WTF!?!?! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
ReplyDeleteI went on a commenting spree last week sometime and ALL on them are gone!
Anyhoo, I'll try to redo them after I get some work done. Just got pooped on with work as I'm typing this.
Great post btw! LOL
Thanks Geoff!! Are they really? Double check again. And I hope you have a nice day at work today!!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately they were gone for sure. Perhaps I was the one who brought the blogger down. LOL
ReplyDeleteAt any rate I went back another day and re-posted them all.