Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wingardium Leviosa!!

Last night, after full day of studying, I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2.


It was SO GOOD!!!
(and so inspiring!)



"Wingardium Leviosa" is a levitation spell. 
If you are a Harry Potter #SuperNerd, you'll love this list of spells: click here!





When I was little I had a "Wizard Club" with my sister. 
I would keep all of my "treasures" in a small cookie tin, and we would trade items.
What did I have in the tin? 
Marbles, sparkly rocks, little charms, pieces of ribbon... Each thing had a special power.





This picture reminds me of Howl's castle:


And imagine living here?




Nothing like a nighttime stroll to give you ideas.  
~Mad-Eye Moody~



My brain is cooking up a lot of really great things right now, and I can't wait to make some announcements. Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming, and it's hard to fit everything into one day...



No comments:

Post a Comment