Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gratitude


The moment I let go was
The moment I got more than I could handle
The moment I jumped off was
The moment I touched down
Photo found on beautyineverything.com

Thank you providence
Thank you disillusionment
Thank you nothingness
Thank you clarity 

- Alanis Morissette -

3 comments:

  1. Great to have you back...missed your blogs.

    Carmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmine! I am so happy to be sharing more now. There is so much to tell you about! I've got a couple of really cool things coming soon! I hope you're well! Share some stories with me when you have some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would you like to hear? How about this...I'm training for my first marathon. Another month and a half to go before my big race. So far it's been terrific. It is hard work, but I've been enjoying it very much.

    Hope your day is just as awesome.

    Carmine

    ReplyDelete