Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Animal post for Animal lovers

This is a post for my family and friends who like animal pics and movies.
My internet is acting funny so I want to make an easy post with pics and vids.

VIDEO NUMBER ONE! 
This was sent by my friend Alex. I like how Rusty eats a dandelion.


VIDEO NUMBER TWO!
I think I saw Phoebe do this once! 



VIDEO NUMBER THREE!
Is there anyone who has NOT seen this video?



Halloween just passed, which is sad, because I seriously LOVE this holiday. 
I wish Halloween came more often. 
In continued celebration I hereby post pics of costumed animals!!







Some animals prefer to wear hats:
This year phoebe was a witchy spider dog. Her Aunt Frances bought her a little purple and orange coat! 
Phoebe didn't mind being dressed up. 
But when she saw THESE pictures she fainted:



Disclaimer:
All of these images were found online over the years. 
None of them are owned by me. 
I just don't have time to search for the source of each individual picture.
If you see a pic and know where it is from, message me at info@andymcparrot.com


2 comments: