Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Double Nightmare Oh My God

Last night I could not sleep. 
I had two nightmares in a row. 

 
AND

It has been decided (by the powers that be) that I'm going on a "workation" in the Dominican 
for a week long photo-shoot bonanza. 
I'm going to be assisting with schedules for models, holding that big shiny reflector during shoots, 
making behind-the-scenes videos,
and using my fashion savvy to coordinate itty bitty tops and cute little frilly bikinis.

WHEEEEE!!!

(and Facebook people, these youtube links never show, so if you wanna see the cute vid you have to click the blog... yup, it's annoying... and I say boo)




I would LOVE to have that shark costume in Dominican.

OH. And we'll be using an underwater housing for the camera... EXCITING!!


Today we brainstormed and organized and were extremely efficient. 


High fives to the team! 



1 comment:

  1. ....so basically, you're one lucky little bug. I equally love and dislike you right now LOL - no, that's awesome, can't wait to hear all about the trip!
    xo

    ReplyDelete