(image found on Photobucket)
(this image has been on my computer for so long I have no recollection where it came from,
but it made me want to work in a Disney theme park for a while)
Lykke Li - Breaking It Up (Punks Jump Up Remix)
Paris Hilton for Heatherette
(image found on Photobucket)
(image found on Photobucket)
Dior runway, early 2000's
Dior runway, early 2000's
Image of Raquel Reed... It's hard to find where this came from.
I think it was from MySpace a LONG time ago
and it was before I started noting my sources for things...
I know the Mickey Mouse helmet is by Jeremy Scott, the creator of many things wonderful...
Spongebob says "Use your IMAGINATION!!"
Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Animal Hat by Yang Du
Animal Hat by Yang Du
(image found here)
Animal lips found via viridis-somnio on DeviantArt
Animal lips found via viridis-somnio on DeviantArt
And now for one of the most Andy-esque music videos ever made:
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Yes, I totally want this costume:
(Sesame Street nails found here)
Mason vs. Princess Superstar - Perfect Exceeder
Ganguro Girl inspired looks found here
Incredible fantasy make-up from Dior S/S Runway 2003
Steve Aoki - Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax Remix with Klaxons)
JEM... for Gess...























WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERNET ANDY!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Amazing colours and the nail art is AWESOMESAUCE!
Thanks Geoff! I am so happy to be back!! :)
ReplyDelete