Saturday, November 26, 2011

Missing My Wardrobe Back Home...


So, tonight there is this "Black & White Vintage" theme party, 
and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what to wear. 
I mean, I am a new immigrant. 
I came here with one suitcase half-filled with clothes, and 
I actually DREAM about going home to Toronto and packing up my dong xi.
(Dong Xi means "things" in Chinese)
I'm useless and I can't think of any creative way to make myself look vintage because 
my mind keeps returning to ripped black stockings and Doc Marten boots.

Anyhoo. Here's some whips 'n' chains themed stuff for you to enjoy on this pleasant Saturday:

















Lindsay Lohan in Vogue Spain, 2009



Christian Lacroix


Gorgeous shoes found via killingheels.tumblr.com


 Memory foggy on where these beaded tights come from...





1 comment:

  1. I prefer the Lohans...but that's just me. if you wear a skirt tonight, that would be dressing up for that hippie festival
    M

    ReplyDelete