Tuesday, June 22, 2010

IdeaCity 2010 - Panasonic 3-D

Sometimes I feel like I can't be surprised by anything anymore. I see something new, and I think "Oh, that's kinda neat", and then move on. Like the Strawberry Bloom doughnut, or the Slap Chop...

But last week at IdeaCity I could not BELIEVE the 3-D-ness coming out of this TV screen. It's not like the red and blue 3-D glasses. And it's not even the 3-D experience you get at the movie theatre (kinda blurry). BUT HOLY MOLEE you need to see this new technology that is out now for the 3-D TV screens. I seriously could not believe it. I actually FELT like I could reach INTO the TV.


And then they showed an underwater coral reef scene and I almost got vertigo because all of a sudden I felt like I was underwater. It was a little bit bananas. 

This must be what people felt like when colour came around in the 50's... Just go out and try it... Then get back to me and tell me what you thought... for serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment