Thursday, June 3, 2010

Survey Survey Survey!

Today was Snail Day and rainy evenings often leave me with more time to do useless things than usual. So I found this little survey. Don't ask me why, but I really love writing these. Maybe they allow me to view my life from a different perspective.

ONWARDS!

5 things found in my purse

1. safety pins
2. magic bear charm from Hannah
3. lip chap
4. journal and mini sketch book
5. Ipod

5 favorite things in my room

1. pink hello kitty TV for watching DVD's over and over again
2. Rufus, my giant bear stuffed animal
3. the dollhouse my Opa made
4. my photo albums which have taken me FOREVER to print out and organize (not done)
5. my cricket house, yet to house a cricket

5 things I always wanted to do

1. go on an archaeological dig
2. volunteer overseas
3. have really beautiful dreds
4. own a cottage/studio
5. go to school internationally

5 things I am currently into

1. printing out and organizing photos into albums... currently I am almost finished 2007
2. writing a blog, getting used to it
3. drawing and painting!! school school school!!!
4. mapping out immediate states of being (a current art project)
5. being with Reuben and Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment