Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comme des Garcons

I'll go easy today and post some pretty stuff, with some ear candy.
It'll give you a beautiful mind vacation while you work/relax this Saturday afternoon.



The theme today is sexy androgynous clothing 

Impeccable tailoring, soft and rich fabrics, casual country-escape wear...
Stuff you'd like to have on a weekend away, or a weekend wandering Parisian streets...

And then lovely tuxes, crisp dress shirts, 
and slim suits that if worn correctly could make any girl weak in the knees regardless of your sex...



These Julbo sunglasses are so interesting. 
They're kind of Sky Captain and Sporty Play Boy mixed into one.




I saw these shoes in a shop in Switzerland. I have no idea who they are made by, but they're beautiful. 
I want them for myself!


This leather travel bag is from Forzieri. 
Isn't it sweet? And there is a duffel bag, and a toiletry case (which is SO nice)...
I really love old maps, and anything that has an old world feel has a certain appeal for me.


 But then again, I'd probably end up buying this one, because it's classic and more versatile.


Alexis Mabille had some incredible bow ties a few years back.




I think this outfit kicks ass. Look at all the detail!
I guess it helps that the jacket is my favorite colour, and white and light blue never go wrong for me. 
Notice the bow made of roses in her hair?








Bye for now! Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment