Friday, January 14, 2011

What a DAY!


Dear Diary,

Today I went hunting for items for upcoming photo shoots.
I get SO excited when I'm surrounded by hats and clothes and costumes and beads and etc. I start imagining items paired together in a setting with a specific type of lighting with something I already own, plus this type of make-up, and and that type of hair, and then voila, a concept is born and this happens multiple times a day. This explains why I always have a pen and a notebook.

I bought some new thingsssss!!!

Demi-pointe shoes from Malabar for an upcoming shoot! 
I still have to sew on elastics and ribbons, but they are pretty cool.

What else did I get? White thigh-high stockings, rhinestone cords, yards of black fringe, and a dress from American Apparel that I'm gonna wear the heck out of.

And since I've been making such a habit of dancing around the house by myself, I bought ballet slippers. They have nice suede bottoms and give me good grip. On days that I can't make it to the gym I'm just gonna dance.



Tonight I am continuing to catalogue my entire wardrobe collection. It is a HUGE undertaking. 
But first, it is time for a nap.

3 comments:

  1. omg andy, let me wear the point shoes! I'll dance till they destroyed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Andy you are always so full of energy and creativity and it is so refreshing. Hope u keep well and I look forward to seeing some of your ideas come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I know I'm totally getting ahead of myself here, but I can't wait to post up the finished pics! I wish I could just post up what I have in my head!!!
    Simone, we should do a dance themed shoot (now that I know you can wear pointe shoes). Do you have your own? We should DOOO ITTT

    ReplyDelete