Saturday, March 5, 2011

Art is my Elixir

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see"
-Edgar Degas-

These are photos from the 2011 Pirelli calendar. 
They were shot by Karl Lagerfeld, this year's theme being ancient Greek and Roman mythology. 
He said that he produced “the visual version of Homer. I did with my camera what he did with his pen.."




Everything you can imagine is real - Pablo Picasso


Painting by Chantelle Dinkel, 2009



"I am focused on the work. I am constantly creating. I am a busy girl. I live and breathe my work. 
I love what I do. I believe in the message. There's no stopping."
-Lady Gaga-





A photo by Manuel Albarran


"Melodia Fatale" by Roberto Ferri


 "Furit Aestus" by Roberto Ferri


 "La Jeune Martyr" by Paul Delaroche


"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it"
-Goethe-


No comments:

Post a Comment