Friday, March 25, 2011

LIFE IS LARGE

Life is so large for me today.
I feel as if I can't contain it in my body.

It's been a FULL day, leaving me breathless and expansive.
It's been a day of communication, of thoughts, of words arriving to me in all kinds of different ways.


I want to share some of the feedback I've been recieving. 
The following are excerpts from letters, and they are anonymous. I'm writing back to them at the moment:

"...Your posts are great and you offer the world tons of good"

"...you always have something inspiring to share.You are a gem"

"If you were looking for your groove back when you posted the Sad Lisa video, I have to say you've found it and finessed it with great results - I think your blog is outstanding. I find it interesting, artsy, beautiful, ethereal, full of heart and splashes of humor, and I could go on and on (as of yesterday it was also appetite-stimulating - I might have gained a few pounds just *looking* at those desserts)"

I am so incredibly grateful.

Thank You.





No comments:

Post a Comment