I think it's safe to speak on behalf of everyone living in Canada (and the Northern USA)
and proclaim that winter has officially worn out it's welcome.
GO AWAY WINTER.
You suck. You are slushy. You make my feet wet and cold.
You blow nasty freezing air on my face and sprinkle it with little ice crystals that hurt.
You are pretty to look at but not pretty to conduct everyday business in.
I'm turning up my nose at winter, and looking the other way,
as Phoebe does when she doesn't want to acknowledge something.
As my final acknowledgment of winter,
I am posting pictures of winter-wear collected from other blogs over time
such as The Sartorialist and Garance Dore.
Winter Fairytale series by Loretoidas
The tea set of the Warley Blue range from Garden Trading
Photo by English Russia
D Squared

La joie de vivre...
I think Clemence Poesy is so naturally beautiful.
Someone once told me that I am attracted to and admire women who seem innocent,
but who also exude subtle sexual and powerful undercurrents.
Perhaps Clemence is a good example of that, or Scarlett Johansson.
Photo by Sarah Moon














No comments:
Post a Comment