My body is in full-on recovery mode after shooting the music video
"Famous" for Audio Playground
Saturday was the last day of prep, and I had four hours of sleep.
Then I was up at 5:30 a.m. to pack the car and organize.
(It was also the time change so I lost an hour of sleep)
My assistant Chris met me at my place, and we were OFF!
Sunday's shoot was wonderful, intense, and organized.
It was wonderful because the guys of Audio Playground looked sharp, and the wardrobe came together beautifully. Each member's clothing fully reflected his individuality,
yet they all co-ordinated and complimented one another.
On camera, they looked incredible! I was super happy with the results.
It was intense because there was so much happening, and so many small challenges to overcome.
I am so grateful for Christine Akrey, my assistant. She was the extra pair of arms, the security guard, the second opinion, and was absolutely indispensable.
It was organized and went by like clockwork thanks to the director: Amir, and the incredible crew.
Everyone was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I can't WAIT to see the final video!
After a long day the shoot wrapped at 2:30 a.m. and by that time I was so fried
that I had started to raid craft services and eat marble cake out of a cup.
And ritz crackers with processed cheese (??)
When I am extremely fatigued I EAT A LOT for some reason.
When I got home at 4:00 a.m. I left everything in the car, made a bath, and then crashed into my bed.
But there is no rest for the robots of this earth for
after a few hours of sleep I was up at 10:00 to do all the post work!
NOW
I am pleased to say that I've had a full 14 hours of sleep!!
Also, I've eaten enough food to feed a small village.
BUT WE MUST PRESS ON!
Today, cleaning and organizing on a massive scale.
But slowly.... Like a motivated sloth.
And here are some shots from the day:
Many more shots to come, and SOME SURPRISES TOO!!
I'll keep you updated with the progress of the vid.
I'll keep you updated with the progress of the vid.
For now, Good Night!! Bonne Nuit!!





No comments:
Post a Comment