Now that I have my iPhone I can share little snippets of my life as
I wander around the city, work, and when I'm out with friends.
Everything tastes better with a straw!
YAY!! GO PARROT GO!!
In my room I have many bookshelves, and this is one of them. Along the bottom we have cookbooks and Martha Stewart magazines. The second row is reference and past journals. The third row is classics going into youth literature (like The Chronicales of Narnia). And the top row is more contemporary fiction, non-fiction, and then poetry and philosophy.
I really love making soups. I throw a whole bunch of ingredients in and just leave it to simmer while I do other things around the house. Then, after a while, all the flavours have blended. Sometimes I add noodles, rice, or quinoa at the end.
Art by Denial shown at The Artist Project. It's my iPhone wallpaper right now.
WAKE UP! MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!
WAKE UP! MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!
Last Monday I was on CP24 with my friend Adam. We were modeling eye-wear for
Kaltenbock Opticians. I really like these incredibly nerdy frames.
On my travels around Yorkville I saw this pretty dress in the window. I would wear this in the summer time, but without the long necklace. I'd wear stud earrings and a short necklace instead.
This outfit is so nice. I like the colours in it too.
The white dress, why do I NOT have it already? And the wrap is beautiful.
WANT!!
Beautiful storage boxes at Winners.
I'd describe my decorating style as Traditional French - natural tones, linens and untreated wood...
I'd describe my decorating style as Traditional French - natural tones, linens and untreated wood...
I love how Restoration Hardware looks right now - check out their design gallery. :)
SUPER LIKE
Loving these adorable bug pillow/seats at IKEA. I want them!!
Except I'd opt out of buying the iinflatable insert and use some styrofoam, or even fabric scraps.










No comments:
Post a Comment