WOW. What a weekend!
It's been an intro into the world of Twitter!

I got to hang out with my friend Lorine, working out at the gym,
and eating healthy food!
I got to "High 5" my friend Mauro at his birthday party Saturday night!
I could only stay 20 minutes, stop and say HELLO before I ran off to work. This is called High 5-ing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURO!
(he makes great wine!)
I got to work with a bunch of my good girl friends, which is always hilarious and fun!
A good chance to catch up!
And if you're interested, there's a Sunshine Girl video of me.
I didn't notice it at first, but here it is if you want to watch it!
CLICK HERE TO SEE ME IN THE VIDEO!
And this is my bouncy theme song of the day!!
It's been an intro into the world of Twitter!
I got to hang out with my friend Lorine, working out at the gym,
and eating healthy food!
I got to "High 5" my friend Mauro at his birthday party Saturday night!
I could only stay 20 minutes, stop and say HELLO before I ran off to work. This is called High 5-ing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURO!
(he makes great wine!)
I got to work with a bunch of my good girl friends, which is always hilarious and fun!
A good chance to catch up!
And if you're interested, there's a Sunshine Girl video of me.
I didn't notice it at first, but here it is if you want to watch it!
CLICK HERE TO SEE ME IN THE VIDEO!
And this is my bouncy theme song of the day!!
Looking forward to another stellar week!
HUGS AND KISSES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment