It's been a long day in Pizzaville.
The falling snow has been the overly fluffy wet splotchy kind of snow.
The kind of snow that almost hovers in the air and collides with your eyes, causing a richly watery stinging sensation, and lots of black mascara on my cheeks.
It also sits on top of your head forming a little white mound, like a hat.
It's also awesome packing snow, so if anyone wants to go out and build a snowman,
or a fort, or have a snowball fight,
I am IN 100% and you should call me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, what happened today, besides all the insanity?
I found something funny:
PHILOSORAPTOR
Philosoraptor is thoughtful, and challenges the reader with his deep, existential, Paleolithic questions.
I also discovered Foul Bachelorette Frog.LOL! gross!!
OH and I also found this, which is so full of win, and I PROMISE that if
I ever take over the world these are the kinds of parking ticket's you'll get:







Thanks for the morning laughs Andy! This post is awesomesauce!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks Geoff!! I still can't get over that pizza picture... it makes my stomach hurt from laughing and from hunger, all at the same time
ReplyDelete